Thursday, October 28, 2021

Week 10

Understanding Art Style Guides

This week, my team and I took inspiration from Little Nightmares and its' Tim Burton-esque art style. We felt by analyzing this game, we could get a better insight for how we want our VR project to look and feel. We evenly divided up the slides and addressed topics that we were most/interested in or familiar with. I enjoyed this weeks group assignment as I felt like it has helped me to better understand what fully encompasses an art style. After we finished compiling our slides, I went ahead and made sure to straighten up our headers, body text, and images to make sure everything was as consistent as possible (this was a critique provided to us in the previous assignment).

Google Slides Link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1c7g8Plvm3M_qrx88Sk56isoL_P43l4YJJBZGUPlL3wY/edit?usp=sharing





No comments:

Post a Comment