Thursday, November 11, 2021

Week 12 - Starting Proxy Environment

ASG (Custom Style Guide/Starting Prototype)

VR Environment YouTube Link: 


This week, we worked on getting our project set up and organized inside of Unreal. This week, I went ahead and created the folder structures to keep track of our assets within the VR UE4 project and our Art Asset folders. I also took video of our VR Environment, edited a voice over, and uploaded to YouTube. At the beginning of the week, we all divided up the tasks between each other and were able to work really cohesively throughout the week in order to get everything finished. I created a OneNote for myself and my team to reference whenever we take notes in our team meetings and professor meetings. 

So far, everything is going smoothly! :-) 

Presentation Link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lKs4EC7hDoaELhDmhkoOWuJRrIN-vY5v1FrZZICp6gc/edit#slide=id.p

No comments:

Post a Comment